Monday, October 20, 2008

Scrapbooking

It's one of my current obsessions. Those who know me, know that I am never casually interested in something...I become preoccupied with it, and think about it day and night. It seems to be a family trait. Anyway, due to the burning interest in scrapbooking possessed by most of the females in Morten's family, I have recently taken it up again. First I was working on my mission scrapbook, which still wasn't done (it's not finished now either, not even halfway...). Last week though, I got the prints in the mail that I had ordered of the wedding pictures. Saturday was "scrapbooking day" for Anja and I, so we were at it for about 12 hours while the menfolk played wii and tended to the children. It was most glorious and I actually got a lot done. I realized late last night, to what extent my interest has been rekindled, when I woke up with a start because of an idea (that I must have dreamed about?) to use in my wedding album. I couldn't rest until I had gotten up and written it down.

2 comments:

Pri Rebicki Prestes said...

I WANT SCRAPBOOKING TOOOOO

in brazil it´s becaming popular now...my oldest sister is good doing this...
but the materios is toooooo expensive...
i don´t have time$$$$$$$$ for
love you

alainapaina said...

yeah it's really expensive here too! I just ask for giftcards to the craftstore for my birthday ;)