Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Scathingly Brilliant Idea

A few months ago (or maybe like half a year?) I wrote an entry about a place called "Valbyparken." I was very excited to find such a nice park so close to home. Two days ago I went there again, and found that in my first entry I did not give near enough attention to its interestingness, plus I had no pictures. So I decided to go again with my camera and write a nice juicy blog entry all about what I find there.

Then I thought how cool would it be if I keep doing that for different places or things about Copenhagen that I find, with a different subject every week? That gives me a reason to get out of the house, see some interesting things, and do something I really like: write. It also will give my little brothers and other interested persons back home a closer look at the place where I live.

1 comment:

Katie Houston said...

Great idea! The only part I don't like about Denmark is that you're so far away!!! I love your wedding pictures. What is your new last name?