Friday, April 25, 2008

No More Excedrin!

I learned something interesting the other day. I've been having a lot of migraines since the tooth thing, mostly because I just got off balance I think. I was getting sick of taking pills every time my head started hurting, which was almost every day last week, so I decided to see if there was anything else I could do instead. I found this website: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/medicine/migraine/natural-cures/ with all sorts of useful information, some of which actually helped me almost painlessly through a 48 hour migraine without taking medicine. So I wanted to pass on the wisdom for anyone who might want to know.

I'm just sitting around listening to the beatles on a saturday morning. Trying to pluck up the courage to clean a bit. Man, you shoulda seen them kicking Edgar Allen Poe. Nuff said.

No comments: