Thursday, April 24, 2008

ok, SO...

I started this blog a long time ago when I first came to Denmark and ended up forgetting about it a few months later. BUT as you may know, I am soon getting married and staying here in Denmark. After that it will be a while before I have a work permit, so I figure I will probably have a lot of time on my hands and will be glad for something to do again as soon as life slows down! It will also come in handy when we get kids. So I have done some revampage and now I'm going to try this again. Baby steps, bob.

So, basically, now I am almost done with the au pair job and going back to Texas in exactly 28 days to prepare for the wedding. Yay! Until then it feels like life is moving in slow motion. I long for the day when I will see my corpulent nephews again. July 5th (the wedding) also can't come fast enough. But I'm doing my best to keep myself occupied and enjoying life until then.

Meanwhile, here's how I've been doing:

That's enough for now. Hej hej!

3 comments:

Maren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maren said...

For your info, the doctor said Ashton is lean for his heigth. :)

alainapaina said...

Oops my bad...