Tuesday, April 20, 2010

It's a....

Haha fooled you. We still don't know if it's a boy or a girl but hopefully we'll know tomorrow after the ultrasound, if he/she isn't being too shy.

We went to the baby store last week to check out all the "stuff" we will need. It's a bit overwhelming but very fun. It will be even more fun when we start buying stuff (soon) and when we know what colors to get things in.

In other news, after 18 months I got released from primary! I will miss the kids terribly but I am also looking forward to less stress and more sunday socializing in my new calling (relief society secretary).

All flights leaving and entering Denmark have been canceled for almost a week now because of this volcano situation. I just hope Iceland doesn't get any volcanic activity in June (our babymoon trip to Vienna), September (mom and dad are coming to visit and see the baby) and November (Maren's visit).

2 comments:

joanna said...

Ooh, so many things coming up for you! We're so excited for you guys!!

Cat said...

I happen to know the answer to this but think you should know it's really mean to keep people waiting since we all know you found out days ago. Just sayin' :)