Monday, September 13, 2010

A bit of inspiration

I just read a quote I really like on my Aunt's facebook page (by M. Scott Peck): ‎"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways or truer answers."

My Aunt is an inspiration to me because she has faced many difficult trials in her life but still manages not only to stay positive and enthusiastic, but also to keep laughing and smiling and constantly being a light to everyone around her. I hope that I can also take the (very few) difficulties I encounter and learn from them to be positive and keep laughing no matter what.

No comments: