Thursday, March 11, 2010

The big news

Got something I want to let you all know...

I am very happy to say that on or close to September 15, Morten and I will become parents to this adorable (though somewhat blurry) little person!

In this picture, he/she was doing a little dance on my uterus. We won't find out the gender until April 21st, since now (13 weeks) is too early to tell.

Here is some thumb sucking action. Well it's hard to see where the thumb is exactly, but it's cute nonetheless.

Ahhhhhh...babies.

7 comments:

Nama said...

Hooray! Congrats on your half-Danish fetus!

dawna said...

What precious pictures!! You've made my day : )

joanna said...

I knew it! Or at least I had the feeling:-) So awesome! Tillykke!!

Very Personal Question, does that mean the baby was conceived in Texas? hehe. I ask that because I was conceived there! (TMI probably).

Morten said...

haha everyone thinks that! Actually it must have been a week or so before we left. But we found out while in Texas!

Cat said...

Yay!!!! Mom mentioned it a little while back but I didn't want to jump the gun on congratulations just in case I had misunderstood. :) Now I can make it offical. Love you!

P.S. "Catherine" is a great baby name. Just sayin'.

alainapaina said...

By the way that was me that left the comment up there, not Morten.

Thanks for the support everyone :)

Jenni girl said...

ALAINA!!!
This is Sister Jones! I am so happy for you!!!! He/she is going to be adorable with the best mom in the world!!!!