Friday, December 26, 2008

Pictures

Pri has requested that I put up some Christmas pictures :) I didn't really take as many as I had planned with the food and everything, but here are some of them, starting with a cute decoration of a type that is popular here:













Noah and all the presents













Playing with the niece and nephew













Right as I opened the Phantom of the Opera tickets out of the dvd case













Also we went to Tivoli last Saturday - I got free tickets from work! Did I mention I like my job? So yeah, I took some pictures of the cute doll display and Morten trying on hats.


3 comments:

Pri REBICKI Prestes said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEE IT
muito obrigada, eh tao legal ver a tradicoes de outras pessoas neh?
adorei.

Cat said...

Hmmm, maybe don't give them the big Sunday presents and save those for their stockings? I don't think you can spoil a kid with hair ribbons and pencils alone.

P.S. Ummm, can I come visit you? I could just sleep on your floor or in the tub or something. It just looks so fun!

alainapaina said...

It is fun! Whenever I feel depressed about something I just look out the window and say to myself "I live in Europe" a few times and then I feel better. Sure you can visit! We actually don't even have a tub and barely any floor at the moment but hopefully that situation will be remedied before too long. :)